Ammunition varnishes, sealants and adhesives
André has been developing ammunition varnishes, sealants and adhesives for small and medium caliber munition in close cooperation with our international customers for many years.
Our international customers appreciate us as a prefered development and product supplier who provides application specific solutions flexibly and reliably.
The ammunition coatings, ammunition sealants and munition adhesives are continuously being researched in cooperation with universities and institutes and certified according to the German Bundeswehr and Nato.
We can assure our customers that no modifications in view of the availability or other conditions with respect to our products and suppliers may be expected from the REACH regulations.
A short product overview of ammunition coatings and munition sealants:
- case mouth sealant or primer groove varnish (circular fugue coating, according to TL8010-0024) in the colors red, green, blue, black, brown and colorless
- anaerobic sealant, cured with UV light or air drying in different colors, fluoresces for optical inspection control
- ammunition interior varnish with high chemical resistance (TL8010-0022)
- bullet topcoat and missile topcoat in various colors
- primer groove varnish to seal the joint between bullet and cartridge
air dry or after all components are assembled (anaerobic UV cure sealant)
- ammunition exterior varnish, antifriction varnish for better balistic and protection
Small caliber ammuntion demands high material requirements on waterproofing, sealing, anticorrosive protection and the shelf life of the ammunition.
The range of products for the respective segment offers a wide variety of interior ammunition coatings, exterior ammunition varnishes and of different colors.
|Interior coating||Interior of the ammunition|
extremly resistant to
|45 sec||air dry and baking|
|black, grey, green||TL8010-0022|
|Exterior coating||Exterior of the munition|
|30 – 60 sec||baking enamel||colorless, green, grey||TL8010-0025|
|Bitumen sealant||Bituminous lacquer, sealant for the interior|
and the case mouth of the ammunition
|40 sec||air dry||black||MIL-C-450B|
|Primer groove varnish||Circular fugue coating||100 sec||air dry||green, red, brown|
|Case mouth sealant||Sealing between|
bullet and casing
|40 sec||air dry||black||TL8010-0024|
|Top coating||baking enamel||different colors|
|odorless, low viscosity for easy application, UV|
|10 – 20 sec||UV||red, green, yellow,|